Price: $945 $825 clearance price
Availability: Limited sizes
Also available as a complete bike.
The Wheelhouse, our carbon road race frame, true to our philosophy, derives elegance through simplicity. Proven geometry, proven technology, light weight, quality materials, masterful construction. Your reliable partner through winter’s lonely miles, and summer’s shoulder to shoulder corners. At 1140g for a medium, it won’t make the weight-weenie hall of fame. But it also won’t leave you wincing over potholes or cobbles, or racing gingerly like you might on a 900g bike where you suspect some strength sacrifices must have been made. Muscular and athletic, the Wheelhouse is built for stiffness, efficient power transfer and rapid accelerations. Race the bejeezus out of it, in confidence.
The Wheelhouse is available in two finishes:
- Matte black with a 3K carbon weave and grey graphics
- Gloss white with grey graphics
Read Test Ride Testimonials here.
The Wheelhouse frameset includes:
- Full carbon fiber (Toray T-700) monocoque frame
- Full carbon fiber fork: Carbon fiber blades, crown and steerer, tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/4"
- Internal cable routing
- Integrated headset
- Compression plug (please stop pounding star nuts into carbon steerers)
- Seatpost clamp
- Cable guide
- Headset spacers: 2 @ 10mm and 2 @ 5mm
- 1 (Top Tube 51.4)
- 2 (Top Tube 52.5)
- 3 (Top Tube 53.5)
- 4 (Top Tube 54.5)
- 5 (Top Tube 56.0)
- 6 (Top Tube 57.5)
- 7 (Top Tube 59.0)
- 8 (Top Tube 60.5)
For questions on sizing, by all means ask us.
US Shipping/handling for the Wheelhouse frameset is $40. MD residents pay 6% sales tax. International shipping also available.