Heirloom quality meets dynamic performance, exquisite Italian hand craftsmanship, informed by exceptional composites engineering. The Timoneria is simply the finest frame we have ever offered, an impeccable package on par with the world's best bikes.
Starting with the geometry and general characteristics of our much-beloved Wheelhouse, the Timoneria (Wheelhouse, in Italian) adds layers of engineering, refinement, and precision. Size-specific tube layups ensure a consistent user response and rider experience across the size range. Exacting tolerances and multi-step control by experienced and dedicated frame builders produce a frame to provide a lifetime of sublime riding, with a warranty to match. A show-quality finish means that your bike will be the bike everyone's jealously talking about.
- Sizes: 50-52-54-56-58-60 (Geometry Table)
- Rim brake and disc brake versions (sorry, disc version sold out)
- Frame weight: 1150 grams (size 56, painted)
- Fork weight: 380 grams (uncut, painted)
- PF30 bottom bracket
- Internal cabling for mechanical and electronic shifting
- Size-specific tube to tube construction
- 28mm tire clearance (subject to tire and rim combinations and variances)
- 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost
- 31.8mm front derailleur clamp diameter
- Lifetime warranty for original owner
- Crash replacement program
- Full repair services available
- $3285 $2400 clearance - Size 54, 58 now in stock.
- Includes Timoneria frame and fork, Cane Creek headset, seatpost clamp.
Complete custom builds available with components from SRAM, Campagnolo, Shimano, Deda, FSA, Enve, Ritchey, Prologo and other brands. Contact us for specifications and pricing.