Our products are designed and constructed using high quality engineering, materials, techniques and quality controls. Should any November product prove deficient in materials or workmanship, we will do our absolute best to correct the issue. Original purchasers enjoy warranty coverage under the following periods and limitations:
- Frames and forks are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of purchase.
- Alloy rims are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of purchase.
- Carbon rims are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase.
- Hubs are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase.
- All other components are covered by their manufacturer's warranty.
- Damage to November wheelset which is deemed to have occurred due to exceeding the Rider Weight Limit voids the warranty.
These warranties cover only defects in materials and workmanship. No warranty against normal wear and tear, mishandling, crashing, unintended usage, or exceptional events is expressed or implied. This warranty covers only the parts in question and does not cover further damage or loss of use. No claims of fitness of use are expressed or implied. This warranty only covers the original purchaser.
Carbon Clincher Terms and Conditions
Additional criteria are placed on the warrantability of all November carbon clinchers (RFSC 38, RFSC 50, RFSC 58, RFSC 85) purchased prior to March 2013. Specifically:
- Warranty coverage for use in Gran Fondos, Centuries, and Alpine tours is specifically excluded. Rides such as these regularly require riders to limit their speed down hills for significant periods of time, which dramatically increases the risk of rim damage. Some of these events have begun to exclude use of carbon clinchers by participants.
- Heat related damage when used by riders weighing over 200 pounds is specifically excluded.
- Use in events with downhill neutral roll outs is specifically excluded.
- Heat related damage while using other than the supplied brake pads is specifically excluded.
- Off road use or use on unpaved roads is specifically excluded.
- The carbon-specific brake pads provided with November wheels are optimized to help dissipate heat on the wheels' carbon fiber braking surface. Damage caused from heat buildup when other brake pads are used is not caused by the wheel warranty. Replacement carbon-specific brake pads for your November wheels are available from November bicycles. We do not recommend any other pads for use, and we do not cover damage to rims caused with other pads.
- Any damage to November carbon fiber wheelsets under the conditions listed above that is not covered by the warranty is still covered by our Crash and Damage Replacement policy.
Read more about Carbon Wheels Terms and Conditions here.
All warranty claims must be initiated by contacting November. Costs of shipment for warranty evaluation are the responsibility of the purchaser. If the claim is found to be valid, November will repair or replace the warranted item at our sole discretion. Return shipment to the customer for valid warranty claims will be at November's expense.